We are sure that you have all been touched by the spread of COVID-19 in the community, exacerbated by the highly contagious Omicron variant. Geelong Bank is no different, with many team members having to be tested and isolate. This is causing disruption to face to face member service at our office at 107 Gheringhap Street, Geelong.
Effective Tuesday, 11 January 2022, our office opening hours are 10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, until further notice. We are available by phone and email from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Banking from home and self–serve options
If you have recently been impacted by or are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or require a lengthy consultation, for example, insurance quotes and loan enquiries, our Member Service Officers or Lending Consultants, will assist you remotely:
- Contact us on 1300 361 555 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Email email@example.com
- Ask MIA, our Chatbot, for help at geelongbank.com.au
- Internet Banking and Mobile App – free from the App Store or Google play
- 24 / 7 Phone Banking
- Pay Wave, Apple and Google Pay for safe, contactless purchases
- Use your Visa Debit Card to purchase goods and services on-line or in-store and to obtain cash at ATMs or at Woolworths supermarkets.
We will continue to keep you updated with information on our Geelong Bank website, Facebook, Instagram and Linked In pages, Electronic Direct Mail, and SMS for brief updates.
Staying safe within our office
We are limiting entry and exit to our office via the main front contactless sliding doors. Once inside, please follow these simple hygiene steps:
- Please wear a mask and check in using the QR code or ask for the paper register
- Stay 1.5m apart from our members and staff. Please observe the distance markings on the floor and do not put bags or personal items on the member service counter
- Use the hand sanitiser just inside the door and throughout the office prior to interaction with our staff
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Please stay home if you’re sick in any way and wait until you’re well again before visiting our office.
- If you have recently had a COVID-19 test, please wait until you’ve received a negative result before visiting our office.
We’re here to help
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this unprecedented change may cause and we ask for your patience while we support our team and members through the ongoing challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your membership of Geelong Bank. Stay safe and our very best wishes to you, your family and friends.